Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa is positioned directly on the shores of Lake Wakatipu and showcases panoramic mountain views over an unspoilt landscape. Rooms and suites at the Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa hotel are spacious and elegant, with a warm, soulful aesthetic. Dine on New Zealand flavors and savour wine from the vast wine cellar at Wakatipu Grill, the hotel's signature restaurant or indulge in pure relaxation at the award winning eforea spa.
Guest Room Twin/King, Elegantly appointed and beautiful Guest Rooms are spacious and air-conditioned. The contemporary alpine décor, gas fireplace and lounge suite creates a comfortable and warm retreat and the floor-to-ceiling windows, and balcony ensure abundant natural light. Guest Rooms have generous floor space and a split level floor design separating the bed and living area. Rooms include a work desk with telephone and high speed internet connection (fees apply), large LCD TV, a mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities. Floor to ceiling windows let in ample light and maximise village or mountain views.The serene bathroom offers two basins, separate bath and walk in shower with high performance rain head shower and luxurious Peter Thomas Roth amenities. A great night's sleep is guaranteed in your king-size Hilton Serenity bed. An extensive In Room Dining menu is available 24 hours a day. Accessible and twin rooms are also available.
- Spacious 44sqm
- Maximum of 3 persons - 2 adults & 1 child or 1 adult & 2 children
- King & King Zip beds (some rooms can convert to twin beds)
- Air conditioning
- LCD television
- Wireless internet access, or wired internet access at work desk (fees apply)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Mini Bar.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Spacious bathrooms feature separate shower, bathtub, double hand basins and Peter Thomas Roth amenities.
- Clock radio with MP3 connection
- Terrace or Mountain views
- Return economy airfare to Queenstown
- 7 nights Accommodation in a Hilton double or twin room
- 5 days NZ ski superpass valid Coronet Peak and The Remarkables.
- 8 days car hire including snow chains and ski racks