Escape Nozawa is a perfect place for a family ski holiday or a group of friends traveling together. Enjoy your Japanese holiday in your own private space. Escape Nozawa is a self-contained cozy house, all rooms have fantastic views of the mountains and it is only a 3 min walk to the main gondola, Nagasaka and the Karasawa ski lift.
This 2-storey house has 2 Japanese style Tatami bedrooms on each floor with comfortable Futons. Each room can be separated by a Japanese sliding room divider or opened up to one bright large living space during the day with gorgeous views of mountains. The house sleeps 8 comfortably but can accommodate up to12.
This house has been build by a true Japanese craftsman who used lots of light wood for the interior which makes it as cozy as any mountain hut in the Alps.
Escape Nozawa is Australian owned and the owners are happy to assist you with your ski gear or help you to get your bearings.
Hotel Features include:
- Japanese style sitting area for meals
- Heaters, Electric Blankets, Wireless Internet, TV, DVD
- Ski and Boot rental, tuning and waxing facilities just around the corner, Owners will assist you to get your gear
- Coin laundry close by
- Western toilet & washing facility, Japanese style bath & shower, towels.
- Free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings close bye
- Restaurants, pubs, ATM, Post Office, Supermarket all near by
- Only 100m to the slopes
- Package includes return coach transfers from/to Narita airport.
- 5 day Nozawa Onsen lift pass.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Package includes return coach transfers from/to Narita airport, breakfast daily.
- 8 day Nozawa Onsen lift pass.
- 10 nights accommodation